It's been a long time since I last wrote. It's been hectic around here!
I'm unemployed for a while with not that much to do, when all of a sudden, I have 15 hour days!!!!
I am working at an office for Kelly temp. services 8-5 --- then got a temp job at Macy's working 6-10:30. That would be fine if Tim could pick up Marshall from school. Only going 3 miles to and from the office and home - doesn't sound like much, but with traffic it almost takes me an hour to get Marshall from school to home, and then for me to go to Macy's. What a rat race.
I was excited about a little extra money with my days working - but God used that for helping pay the $1200 car bill on the Sebring!!! Ouch. No extra money - but at least a lot of the bill has been provided for.
I hope to get pictures up on the blog tomorrow - but our camera has been acting up. We'll see how it goes.
We're going to go to the movies and watch National Treasure, then off to a couple's name I don't even know ( sounds bad, doesn't it --- but she Japaneese and I have no idea how to say it, lett alone spell it!) We will be at this home with some Chinese students from UC/Berkley - so we'll have an International Christmas. I'm praying that we'll have a time to share just what Jesus means to us.
We've gotten a land line now. Here's our phone number! 925-891-4000
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment