Sorry -but I don't think any one reads these things anyway. I guess it should look at this as my own diary.
It's been hotter here in Houston than in Belem, Brazil!!! This city NEVER cools off! Oh well,what's a little sweat?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, who am I chopped liver?
Just kidding, sister.
I like your blog. I try to comment every now and then. Will try to do better.
Hugs, Linda
I am one of your fans!
yeah, me too! i read yours more than i post on mine ;)
love, me
I read them too, I just noticed for the longest time that you hadn't written anything so I haven't been checking as frequently. We are enjoying nice summer weather here...sorry it's so hot. I don't do well with the hot. We got to see Jen a few weeks back..what a privilege to spend time with her, she's such a joy.
Post a Comment