Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's been 14 years Wow

It's difficult to believe that Tim and I were on our honeymoon this time 14 years ago. Wow- sure wouldn't have thought that we'd be here writing a post on a blog!!! Doesn't life change quickly?

This sounds funny - (but after 14 years Tim and I are okay with it) -- since we didn't have a place for Marshall to go that evening --- he went out with us!!!

This was the first time we went to a REAL resturaunt since we moved here. We went to the Black Angus --- a meaty place --- it's very close to us.

Marshall tried horseradish for the first time (Tim had prime rib) --- Marshall's becoming more adult - trying different things - somethings he's liking -- some thing he just bugs his eyes out and swallows quickly.

Tim is still liking his job - though it seems that we will be on this side of the mountains longer than we thought last year. He's promised the Service Management positon - but when that happens we don't know. He'd like to work his way in to regional cooperate- if that happens we'll be moving to Santa Clara - but he keeps on looking at transfers to other regions.

I don't know what the next 14 years of marriage will bring. But, neither does anyone else! I'm so glad that God knows and that He'll never leave us!!! What a comfort. I have to admit - I haven't tried to "fluff" this apartment --- we're just staying here - not living here. (plus - it takes money to do that - and if we move - the measurements on't be the same!!!)

Tonight Marshall will be presenting his science project! His question is "How Does Smoking Hurt Your Lungs". Last week, I bought my first pack of cigarettes - yuck!!! He needed the cigarettes for his smoking maching collecting the tar that goes in the lungs. I don't think that Marshall will be a smoker from all of the research we've done.

I need to get a camera --- both of our's is on the blink!!! We're missing a lot and I can't share any pictures with you either.

Take care, my friend. Thanks for reading my wanderings!!!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Becky,
Congrats on 14 years. What a joy that must be. I love the new picture with all the kids.
Let us all know how Marshall's Science project goes.
Black Angus....sounds great!!
May your next 14 years be a blessing to you both and an encouragment to those to whom you minister.