Saturday, June 21, 2008

Class of 2008 (& '12 & '15)!





Congratulations to Marshall on completing elementary school. On June 13th he had a promotional ceremony getting a diploma on completing all of the course requirements for elementary school. It was so cute!!! Music, some pomp and circumstance even shaking hands with teachers before receiving the diploma!!!

Summer is here!!! Right now it's 101 outside. I've been toughing it out, not wanting to use the air conditioner because of the extra high electric bills, but decided to turn it on anyway. Guess what?!?!? The crazy thing doesn't work and I had to fill out a work order ---- we'll see when this gets fixed!

Tomorrow is Marshall's and my last day here in Walnut Creek for several weeks. We're going to go Greyhound to Detroit Lakes, MN where my middle sister will be picking us up! We leave 1:30 AM on Monday and get off the bus at 3:25 PM on Wednesday. Yes--- I know---- but I have more time than money. You can believe that we'll have stories to tell! I'm not going to use my cell phone too much as I don't know where I could charge the thing --- but we'll both write down a lot of things. I don't know how long we'll stay there, but we'll make decisions when they come up.

Tim will use the time in the quiet, studying for 2 certifications (Pools and HVAC) during the month of July. After that time, his name be "place in the hat" for job promotion and transfer. God really worked in the heart of his boss!!! So cool. We'll sit down and tell you all about it sometime. Because of cost of living, it looks like we'll stay with Archstone in Texas or else in Orlando, FL. Who knows where God will take us.

Since we'll be heading to MN --- I don't know when I can post anything else. No phone line at Mom's house and limited use at a library!

Hope you all have a good summer --- pray for us!!

No comments: