Just wondering....
---Did you hear my screaming from California??? I let out a whoop that made the dog look up as if an intruder was somewhere close.
---Did you feel it? I was doing the "Happy Dance" so well I that I thought all of my jiggling would promote the great "Big One" ( earthquake) that they say is going to happen!!!
I prayed and asked the Lord if we could move someplace and "live in the sticks". I think that God misunderstood me and thought I said, "live in bricks". We're leaving Walnut Creek and headed for downtown HOUSTON!!!!!
When? Haven't the foggiest idea --- I was going to wait on this e-mail until I had dates, but couldn't wait any longer!!! I do know that the move will be before the end of October.
California has been used of the Lord in our lives. We've grown together as a family, worshipped at a terrific church only 1 mile away and seen some pretty country that God created.
I've begun to really appreciate some Bible characters more too! You know when you're entertaining and you don't have enough room at the head table for all of the guests, especially if there are children? Well- I think I'll be a Kiddie Table during the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

Yup - I'll be sitting at the table with Martha, Peter, Sarah and Jonah.
-I'm really understanding how Jonah felt about the Ninevites
-and Sarah, well let's just say I'm grateful that I don't have to walk all over the country with sand in my shoes and have to put up a tent every night. But I really feel for her having to pack!!!!
Thank you for praying and please don't stop. I'll send more information when I know a date.
--
-Becky
1 comment:
We'll be praying as you pack move get settled and all the fun stuff. May the Lord bless you richly in Houston. I pray that you find good friends, a good church and have wonderful neighbors...but if you are in the sticks, you might have to walk a ways to find your neighbors. Maybe Tim will let you get that horse yet. :D
Post a Comment