Hi,
It's me with my head hanging down low. I'm sorry I haven't written anything on here for a while. I've been teaching Marshall as well as trying to get the boxes unpacked.
We got here on the 18th -- What a great way to spend my birthday the day before---- arriving in Texas!!! We unpacked the truck and took it back on the 19th and Tim began work on the 20th!
This place is like a breath of fresh air!!! What a relief. Marshall asked if I was going to cry when I was at the grocery store the first time, looking at the prices of the ads!!!
We've tried a couple of churches - will keep looking for where God wants us to be.
Marshall is having fun here - Tim and Marshall will be going to Boy Scouts weekly!
I lost my photo stick --- so have to buy another before I can post any pics - sorry. I'm at a public computer too, so can't take too long. It might be after the 14th before we get internet service in the apartment. (That's okay - I don't have to listen to the election stuff--- we've already voted, so can't do any more about it)
Take care and thanks for being patient with me
Here's the community where Tim works and we live. http://www.archstoneapartments.com/Apartments/Texas/Houston/Archstone_Memorial_Heights
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Aunt Becky! I am so glad you made it down to Texas ok and are doing well. I know all about the unpacking haha, its funny we are doing it at the same time. I cant wait to see pics of your place and everything. Well we love you guys adn will talk to you soon.
Glad you had a safe trip. I pray the Lord will give you all the gift of a wonderful church. May the Lord bless you abundantly in Texas. Enjoy the warm weather while we all freeze here. :D
Hi Becky!
Hey - send Jane or I your new address. We have a present for your from Mrs. :-D
Hilary
Post a Comment