I'm a happy Mommy! You see, after a couple of years --- it's fun to watch Marshall be invited to a birthday party and a SLEEP OVER at that!!!
We've become members of a home schooling support group and co-op. Right away, Marshall was busy making friends and enjoying himself. I can't explain it --- it's just really REALLY good.
We've narrowed our church search down to 2. We'll see soon, I'm sure where we will be attending and serving. What I'm happy about, is Marshall likes all of the teen groups!!! That speaks well!
Thank you for dropping in -- Writing stuff down like this is really good for myself!!! Keeps me on top of what we've done in the past few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, Becky,
You're pretty good at blogging. Enjoyed the pictures.
Bible Study was great today. Had lunch with Judie B and her cousin Jan afterwards.
Talked with Teresa early this am. It's been pretty cold here. Not much snow yet. More south of us nearer the Indiana Border.
Well, I must go. It took me a while to leave a comment. They asked me to develop a blog first. It would allow me to leave an anonymous comment, which is great. I wouldn't do that anyway, but it shows it is secure. I am glad for that for all of us. Luv U Linda
Oops I typed too fast --"It would not leave me leave an anonymous comment" is what I meant to say. Nite, nite.
Good morning, Becky!
Well it's another day -- Richard is heading off to work, and I was hoping to have a day at home. Looks as tho I have a dental appointment this afternoon. I am going to see if I can cancel -- it's so much gas running all over Gr Rapids for one appointment.
I don't know if I told you but Beau Pierre had is teeth scaled a little over a week ago now. We are at the last of his medication now. He had a lot of decay they told me. He actually lost some teeth already. He's five years old. I suppose I should tell you all this on my blog, huh. You may delete after reading. My blog is http://decypher.blogspot.com -- not much on it. Luv U
Post a Comment