I have i-tunes playing loud and I'm sitting on the floor with the laptop! I'm enjoying our internet hook-up. Took us long enough!!!
School is going well. Marshall and I have a lot of fun. We have a group that we go to and have so enjoyed that. We've gone to a meeting and 2 park days already. We just missed a field trip.
Living here in Houston has become more and more welcoming!!! Everyone is so friendly. We visited a church yesterday that got placed on the "2nd visit list" We know where quite a few places are located and already have our favorite grocery store.
It's so nice to have a larger apartment!!! We even have a hallway! The leasing consultant thought I was a bit crazy when I spoke of this place being so much larger. "Just HOW SMALL was your apartment in California?" he asked. He knew it had to be small, because even Marshall commented on all of the room that we have now.
I think, I will actually take Christmas photos that aren't close-ups this year!!! Our place doesn't look like a warehouse.
I still need to get a photo stick so that I can share newer photos with you! They'll be old, but they are still cute!!!
We moved during the right season, it's cool now (in the 70's) and dryer than normal - though it's raining right now, ha. NORMALLY the humidity is down. I know that I'm a "woos" when it comes to temperature. I'm not missing snow at all!!!!!!!!
WOW--- just looked at the time - Tim will be home soon - it only takes him 3 minutes to walk home from the garage where he punches out from work. (His living on the community has really helped our insurance!!!!!)
Take care - don't plan too much for Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becky,
Enjoyed chatting with you over facebook yesterday :D . I'm glad your new place is so much more spacious...there is something to space, being able to breathe and move. I'm happy that you will have nice weather and no snow. I don't mind snow around Christmas, but then it can go away and the 70s can return. I'm glad you got your computer going. I always feel like I've lost a limb, when the power goes out and I don't have my computer...an outlet to the outside world. Hmmmm what does that say about me...am I addicted to my computer. Oh great you got me thinking...I'll get back to you..I should probably turn off my computer now. If you don't see any comments for the next few months, you'll know that I've kicked my computer addiction. Talk to you in a couple of months....but oh that would be relapse...oh great now I'll have this on my mind all day.....gotta go ponder my addiction...bye :D
Post a Comment