Good morning!
I'm writing from a hospital again! I'm getting pretty good at knowing what kind of junk to pack in a little bag so that I can be entertained while I sit by a bedside! Believe me, this wasn't planned.
The flu has been going around (tiz the season), so when Tim came home Wednesday night and went to bed --- I just went to Walgreen's to get some NyQuil. He complained of his abdomen hurting as well as other symptoms.
Yesterday, he said the pain had moved to his right side - but thought he could go to work until he was standing up in the shower. So, I asked him if he wanted to go to the doctor.
I had just found a great doctor 2 days before, so called for an appointment and took the earliest appointment available. God was in it! While he was in the MD's office, his BP fell and the doctor thought he was having a heart attack. Praise God, Marshall was along. We created quite a scene when Tim was taken out of the office in a stretcher! Long story short - 13 hours later he was in surgery for a perforated appendix.
Praise God, a family from our church took Marshall home with them for the night. He was here in the hospital just long enough to know that Dad was okay and got bored with sitting around a hospital. Already last night we were visited by our pastor and his wife. God has definitely led us to a sweet, loving church!
So here I sit, watching Tim rest and entertain myself writing to you. Praise God that Tim didn't have a heart attack and we already had established a doctor and a church family. Isn't it great to look back and see how God leads your life?
Have a good day, and thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, Becky, You are so right! God is so good all the time! Luv U, Sis!
Post a Comment