Well, they say it's going to get to 100 degrees today - the way it feels at 10:30 AM - it will easily make it.
If it weren't for underground sprinkling -- this place would really look brown, nothing like the Bridal Veil Falls in Yosemite in April! I didn't realize that California was such a dessert! So sad.
Marshall is excited that school will be over soon --- June 13th is his last day. Then, I have to find things for him to do during his free time. We have the pool here, so that is nice, but we need to do other things too that don't cost a lot.
Still no news on Tim. We're still here.
Thank you for taking the time to read! Have a good day--- stay cool.
2 comments:
Deserts have their own beauty, don't they? We miss you here though, where it's green and cool!
Love Hilary
100 degrees-----OUCH! I don't take the heat too well. Come to think of it, I don't take the freezing cold to well either. I'm really enjoying our 50-75 degrees right now.
Are you a beach person?
Post a Comment