Well, Marshall and I had first!
Tim and Marshall were in the living room and I was in the bedroom when all of a sudden, there was a boom! ...and then rolling. (Kind of like me when I bowl...-not that great, you see. My fingers get stuck in the holes. I go to release---and the ball instead of gliding - flies in the air and then drops like a bomb!) Yup. That's how it felt. 5.6 on the scale. It happened south of us close to San Jose. Tim felt a 4.6 in July. (Please remember the scale goes up to only 8) This was the hardest felt quake since the biggy of 1989 in San Fransisco.
If you want to check out what the TV stations are saying around here, check out this website. They have KRON 4 breaking news, then they have photos and below that, more video coverage. I don't know how often they change that - but at least you can check out the Bay area news:
www.kron.com
Take care!!!!
PS How's did Elvis' song go? "...I'm all shook up!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tim, Becky and Marshall!
I like your blog. At first I wasn't sure how to comment. I picked the Flag the blog at the top. It said something about objectionable. Sorry if I picked the wrong box.
I like all your pictures and your message is great. We all need to let go and allow God to rule. That's hard to do, but things go better when we trust in Him before ourselves.
God Bless and Keep you,
Tom
Post a Comment