Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here's pictures of our trip




Because of digital camera went on the blink, I bought a disposable camer for the trip that Marshall and I took to California. It's almost been a month already!!!

Even though we were grieving over the move and saying good-bye to loved ones - we saw God's beauty through it all. Marshall was glued to the window looking at terrain he had never seen before. He was excited. Even Remington fared well --- finally realizing that he wasn't being abandoned and was truly with us thru think and thin.

We stayed in a moderate hotel the first night (after staying in Des Moines for 2 nites with a friend) so that we could "splerge" on a nice place the 2nd night. When Marshall walked into the lobby he said, "Wow - I feel like a movie star." We stayed at Little American in Salt Lake City because they had a heated indoor/outdoor pool. I went swimming with him! We had a good time.

Marshall thought the Salt Lake Flats were cool. We got a had to scrape and scrape to get some of the crusty salt to keep!!!


We drove from Salt Lake all the way to Walnut Creek. It was a long day, but we wanted to see Tim. Not being too impressed with Nevada we kept on going. We even got to Walnut Creek before Tim could get home from work!


The first days were warm and we didn't have our stuff from the move yet, so Marshall got to enjoy the pool. I wouldn't have been swimming in that temperature of water, But, I'm honest, I know that I'm a wuss (How do you spell that?)
Our apartment is small, and we now have a place that looks like a furniture warehouse, but we are together and happy. It is nice to enjoy the flowers and other plants and not have to worry about upkeep.
I'm sorry that I'm not good at the layout of photos. I'm just learning this blogging stuff. Please be patient with me and it should get better!
Thanks for checking in!!!


1 comment:

Kim said...

What an adventure! I'm sure it's a trip that neither of you will ever forget! Oh, and you did spell wuss correctly! LOL!