We went on the San Rafael Bridge and up a mountain range. It was beautiful!!! I was glad that we were in the sebring though as we went around the hair pin turns. So pretty.
We want to take advantage of our time on the West Coast to see all that we can see. We're also trying to get a list of things ready so that if you come and visit we'll be good hosts!
Marshall loved looking at all of the plant life. Ancient Redwoods growing so tall and having olive size pine cones are just beyond me. The moss was beautiful -- a whole lot different than what I've seen on trees in Minnesota!
These red spots are lady buys having a convention!! I guess it's an autumn thing.
Marshall found a few banana slugs - they obsorb moisture as they slide along.
We crossed the same bridge on the return trip, though this time we were on the lower level. That was a unique feeling.!!! Very cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment