Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tim's taking a test

Just an update on what's happening with Tim.

Today is his day off, so while Marshall is at school and the house is quiet, (yes, I'm going out of the apartment during that time :) Tim is going to sit down at the computer and take a skills test for the maintenance manager position in Arlington, VA.

I checked out Google Earth --- whew, we'd be living close to the White House. Hope there will be a Republican living there then!

We'll keep you updated on what's happening. Tim and I have both said that we want to do what we can do so that then God will do what only He can do.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Becky,
I hope everything works out. Michael and I have visited Arlington/D.C area and we love it. It's so CLEAN.
May the Lord give you peace in whatever decision he has for you 3.
Let us all know what happens