Well here I am again ---- though I have nothing to say. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... Can you tell that I wish I had something to SAY!!!!
Tim is waiting too. He's waiting for a meeting with Robert and Ronn, before anything can go any further. One thing that I'm not waiting for is---
I know that we've done what we can do and now--- if God wants us to move we'll move when HE's ready. There's nothing more that we can do!!!
I am excited about a week in April that Linda and Richard will be coming to visit. We'll get to be tourists too - since all of the places we've gone to see just have cost us the price of transportation. Tim has enough vacation built up so we should have fun.
The girls aren't coming just yet. Tim can begin working on some more vacation that way too so when they DO come we can have some more fun.
So--- here we are. Praise God for our church --- we have friends there. God hasn't let us down--- He's just not finished with us here in California yet!!!
I'll keep you posted. Thank you for waiting with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Becky,
Let us know. When Jen and Dawn come out give them big hugs from the Muhme for us.
Post a Comment