Friday, February 15, 2008

We got a HUG

If you've read the previous post, you know that I was concerned about Tim and that I asked that God would give Tim a hug today.

Wow--- that was FAST!!! About 20 minutes after I published the post - I checked my e-mail. There was a response from Arlington, VA!!!

I then called Tim to tell him that we had an e-mail and he didn't even let me begin talking. He told me that Arlington had called him. He will take a skills test on the internet this week-end and we'll see where that takes us. Tim felt the hug and so did I. Just had to share with you right away.

I'm so glad that we serve a God who cares!!!

1 comment:

Candy said...

PTL! I pray everything goes well.
Keep us posted. May the Lord give you and Tim and double measure of wisdom and patience during this time.
God Bless :)